Tuesday 30 January 2018

Act as a Rich to attract the money



“Like attracts like” is a nature’s law. When we talk or think about
Money or being on the path of richness you must have the right mindset for that. If you are having poor mindset how you are going to attract money towards you?
Act as a wealthy if you want to be rich n happy. Acting of wealthy doesn’t mean that you have to spend a lot of money.You have to be confident and relax. Practice affirmations that focus only on the positive feelings you’d enjoy if you had the money you desire.
An example affirmation might be “I can afford everything I want or need in my life without stress or worry.”
Another might be “Everywhere I go, I attract financial prosperity and abundance.”

This type of positive money affirmation help you to act like a rich person and your mind will start attracting money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.